Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hey look! Knitting!

Another day done and BtB is still cooking :) It will be interesting to see what my OB says tomorrow afternoon- if things are progressing or if they have come to a standstill. Go baby, go! Mama is tired of being pregnant.

Tonight I actually have knitting to share... Here is my finished baby blanket.
This is the Baby Blanket from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. Knit from Blue Sky Alpacas Organic Cotton in Willow on my trusty Addi Turbos (Size 7 & 8). It matches the hat I knit a couple weeks ago. Here they are as a duo:
This blanket was a super fast knit- it has been done for well over a week (it is a small blanket, 18" x 24", good for car seats or use in a swing or bouncy seat). I cast on for it on a Tuesday night and wove in the ends on the following Saturday afternoon. I would definitely make this again and I think it would be a great gift item.

That's it for tonight. I need to put the finishing touches on a couple things and then I need to do a little housework before bed. Sleep is good.

1 comment:

BethAnn said...

You and I are at the exact same place in our pregnancy! I too am 1.5 cm dialated! although my little one seems to never stop kicking! EVER. I am so anxious and exited for her to be born, for some reason i dont feel any fear about it at all, oddly enough. I always thought i would. I am a brand new blogger, still just trying to figure it all out, but feel free to stop by my 'place' if you so desire. Ive always enjoyed your blog.
Beth