Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Successful Hunting

Egg hunting that is. Saturday we took the little ones to the Bunny Bounce at Woodland Park Zoo.
IMG_3680

IMG_3682

Gwen moved up from the Toddler area to the "Big Kid" area so I was a bit worried she might have trouble holding her own.
IMG_3715

I need not have worried.
IMG_3710

Everyone had a good time and we topped off the egg hunting with a turn on the carousel.
IMG_3725
IMG_3720

I haven't said much about it here but I have been doing a lot of sewing. Here is my favorite creation to date:
IMG_3731
Simplicity Pattern 2674

Gwen's Easter dress. Cute blue (her Favorite color) "Baby Bunny" fabric is from Lakehouse Dry Goods.
IMG_3737

My only modification was the placement of the ribbon, not a big deal. I thought the pattern was well written and explained. My only criticism would be the lack of detail for setting in the sleeves... That was the hardest part and had virtually no detail... or it could have been my lack of sleep catching up with me. At any rate, I am pleased with the dress and Gwen loves it so all is good.
IMG_3730

Even if she is a total goof ball.
IMG_3732

2 comments:

Erin said...

Absolutely adorable! Whenever do you find the time to sew clothing? You are super mom. Seriously.

Amy said...

Oh my! The dress is amazing! Your kids are absolutely adorable :)