Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Raindrops on Roses and Ziplocs for Knittin'

As part of of Secret Pal 10 I am supposed to discuss my favorite knitting accessory but here's the rub: I don't think I have one. I've been thinking about it all day and the only accessories I use with any regularity are my row counter (or counters, I have one for each project), my point protectors, stitch markers, and ziploc bags. I can't say that I feel a particular affection for any of them... Well, that's not quite true, I do love my ziploc bags, they keep me neat and organized (at least close to organized). And I probably couldn't live without my row counters, given that I have to have one for each WIP and I get really anal about clicking them along... so I guess they are my favs.

But I do have a fantasy favorite accessory: a ball winder and swift. I daydream about having these two items, I ogle them online. *drool*

Oh and *double drool* a Namaste Needle Binder
Excuse me, I need to go get a towel...

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Great post - I'm drooling over that case too!

Anonymous said...

OMG - that case is gorgeous - I want one too :-)