Sunday, March 11, 2007

This morning's breakfast menu...

Included a large serving of Fried Laptop Hard Disk, seasoned with a bit too much aggravation to be palatable. Ugh. My laptop is only 8 months old and it really shouldn't be having issues yet. It is still under warranty but first we have to wait for someone to email us back about the problem to find out what our next step should be. The upshot is that I will be laptop-less for several days at least, very annoying. I am quite addicted to having access to my email, et cetera all day. I've hijacked the Hubby's laptop for now but since he actually has to work I won't have access to it much. He claims he will reset up my old desktop pc (in hibernation since we moved) but I'm not holding my breath. I think realistically it could be a couple weeks before my email/internet/blog IV is turned back on :(

I'll try to keep posting consistently but I can't make any promises... I do have a Cupcake Royale post just about ready to go so look for that soon.

BTW, is it just me or has there been a rash of hard drive issues in the knitting/crafting blog community of late? Hmmmmm.... is there a muggle conspiracy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your hard drive is all better - looking forward to reading your blog and spoiling you throughout SP10

HUGS,
your SP10